Hotel Asset Management Services
Protecting Ownerships’ Interests and Increasing Asset Value
Our Hotel Asset Management Process
Our direct “hands on” experience in hotel operations, food and beverage, sales/revenue management, and finance enables us to evaluate marketing strategies, operating expenses, and debt structure to recommend courses of action for increasing both profits and asset value. As part of our hotel asset management program, we assist in hotel brand selection, choosing and monitoring management companies, negotiating management contracts and franchise agreements, and on total portfolio management, including acquisition and disposition of hotel properties. Access has experience in dealing with multiple brands and independent properties.
Our Hotel Asset Management team begins by conducting a comprehensive study of the competitive market and operating environment, including the hotel’s physical condition, capital expenditure history and capital expenditure plan. Financial performance and labor productivity are reviewed and benchmarked. Sales and marketing strategies are evaluated and measured for ROI. Legal documents are meticulously reviewed with respect to compliance with operating and business terms. Members of the on-site and management/franchise team are extensively interviewed.
Our Hotel Asset Management Team concentrates on reviewing property operations and capital expenditures, identifying opportunities to increase profitability, ensuring competitiveness in procurement, ensuring the hotel operator is focused on the critical elements of success, monitoring changes in the competition and reacting accordingly, and analyzing results on behalf of ownership.
Our Hotel Asset Management Services will:
- Maximize property returns through the pursuit of strategies for value creation
- Review and analyze monthly operator performance
- Participate in planning and monitoring of capital projects
- Administer owner relations and represent the company at board meetings
- Review and critique annual marketing plans and budgets
- Review asset positioning and make comparisons to market competitors
- Assemble and evaluate pertinent market and economic data
- Assist with legal issues and contract compliance
- Preparations of financial projections and valuations
- Prepare quarterly investment performance report
- Administer tax and accounting formalities for each property